Deviled eggs are a popular appetizer bites set over a plate. Served elegantly on picnics, Easter brunches, or as an afternoon snack, this dish will be a major hit no matter what.
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Pinch of salt
- Black pepper for taste
- Paprika and fresh parsley for garnish
- Place the eggs in a saucepan and fill the pan with water over the eggs. Set them to boil. When the water boils, remove from the heat and set aside keeping the sauce pan covered for 10 minutes.
- Peel the eggs and cut them in half, lengthwise.
- Slip out the hard cooked yolk with a fork, and place the yolks in a bowl.
- Mix the mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in the bowl with the yolks and mix.
- Delicately add the mixture into the empty pockets of the hard cooked egg whites.
- Sprinkle the paprika and parsley over the eggs and serve.