Nowadays, there is no child (or adult) who won’t get hooked on an Xbox. And it is highly likely to start getting errors on a faulty hard drive sooner or later. An error means a game stuck, a spoil of time, and total confusion on fixing it! Malfunctioning may be confusing, but you don’t have to worry because there is a solution to almost every error for an Xbox. Read this guide to learn how to fix Xbox Live Errors 80151103, 8015D000 and 8015d02e.
While enjoying a game on your Xbox live account, you may face a few difficulties. One such issue is seeing xbox live error on your account, such as “Email address or password is not valid”. The codes that appear with this message are 80151103, 8015D000 and 8015d02e which simply fly over your head. But you don’t have to panic, as solving this problem is very simple. Read the guide below to fix these errors.
- Sign into your account from Xbox.com.
- Change the Microsoft account that is linked to your Xbox Live account.
- Create an new Xbox Live account.
When these steps are performed, if an error appears with one of these messages: “The email address or password that you entered is not valid. Please try again.”; “This profile cannot be downloaded at the moment. Status Code 80151103”; “This profile cannot be downloaded at the moment. Status Code 8015D000”; “This profile cannot be downloaded at the moment. Status Code 8015d02e”; you will have to follow the solutions below to help you fix these errors:
- Check if you are using the correct Microsoft account that was used to create the Xbox Live account. Go to Manage your Microsoft account if you have forgotten your password.
- To see if you are using the correct Microsoft account, sign in to Xbox.com with the same Microsoft account that you tried on your console. Correct the Microsoft account if asked to correct it. But if you are signed in with a wrong gamertag or asked to create a new Microsoft account, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.
- If the Xbox Live account is that of a child’s, enter the child’s Microsoft account used for creating that account. If you wish reset the child’s account password, reset the password and follow the instructions sent in the Microsoft account parent account, which is the Xbox Live family primary account.
- In case you have forgotten your Microsoft account password, reset your Microsoft account password.
Related Source: Apology Letter for a Billing Error Sample.
- If you can not reset the password, visit the Microsoft Account Solution Center online to get help for password recovery. The Xbox Support can not reset a Microsoft account password.
We hope this guide helps you through for fixing the Xbox Live Errors 80151103, 8015D000 and 8015d02e. We recommend trying to reset the console before troubleshooting it. Reset by turning it off and then back on. Also, check the connections and the power A/V cables to stay clear from faulty errors. Please feel free to leave a comment below for further guidance and help related to the Xbox errors.
Has this article helped you? Did you find what you were looking for? Leave your thoughts and comments below to tell us about it. If you want to Learn How To do anything specifically, let us know and we will write on the subject to guide you. Our website is designed to teach our readers about all the basics of life and answer the questions on solving problems we get tangled in at home. So get in touch with us and share your thoughts and ideas in the comment box below!