Whether for going on a diet, or making a side meal for a dinner, salads are a vital item on every menu. Learning to make different salads will aid you to specialize in these simple yet healthy cuisine.
Below is a recipe making an easy bean salad recipe, which is very simple to make and carries minimal calories.
Things you will need
- 1 can of green beans (drained)
- 1 can of wax beans (drained)
- 1 can of garbanzo beans (drained)
- 1 can of kidney beans (drained)
- 1 can of black beans (drained)
- 1/2 cup of chopped green peppers
- 1/2 cup of chopped onions
- 1/2 cup of chopped celery
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup salad oil (or olive oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Mix the green beans, wax beans, kidney beans, garbanzo beans, onions, green peppers, and celery in a large bowl. Toss them to mix together.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the vinegar, oil, salt, paper, sugar. Make the sugar fully dissolve.
- Pour this liquid mixture over the beans mixture in the other bowl, and lightly mix it all together.
- Place in the refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight to serve cold.