The O2 Arena in London is a famous site for various events. It is considered to be one of the most amazing arenas in the world, carrying some of the biggest concerts and events of the year. For this reason, there are different roads that will lead you there. If you are on a trip to London and have a ticket for an event booked at the O2 Arena, you will need directions for reaching this destinations. Use this simple guide to learn how to get to O2 Arena in London.
The O2 Arena is located in Greenwich, which is south-east of London, on the very banks if the River Thames. You can easily reach there by bus, tube, river boat, or a cable car.
Getting to O2 Arena by Car
- Take the M25, A2, and the A20 from the south-east or the north.
- If you use a satnav, the postcode for the Arena is SE10 0DX via the junctions Edmund Halley Way and Millennium Way.
- The car parking should be pre-booked on their website, and will be organized by the Arena then.
Getting to O2 Arena by Tube
- The Arena is located in the Zone 2 of the London Underground system.
- The tube that gets to the Arena is Jubilee Line.
- O2 Arena is connected to North Greenwich Underground station.
- From the station, the Arena will be at a short walk (of 200m).
- The travel time from Kings Cross is 30 minutes. Take the Northern line toward Morden from Kings Cross, and then change at the London Bridge to Jubilee line to reach Stratford.
Getting to O2 Arena by Bus
- The nearest bus stop by the Arena is North Greenwich.
- Take the bus routes 108, 129, 132, 161, 188, 422, 472, or 468 to get to O2 Arena.
- You will reach in an hour and a half when travelling from Kings Cross.
Getting to O2 Arena by Railway
- You will take the Docklands Light Railway to get to O2 Arena.
- It is just a stop away from the Jubilee line from Canning Town or Canary Wharf.
Getting to O2 Arena by Cable Car
- Every cabin runs after 30 seconds.
- These operate from the Emirates Royal Docks and the Emirates Peninsula, which lie across the Thames.
Getting to O2 Arena by Bicycle
- You can hire a bicycle from the Kings Cross station online.
- The cycling time from the Kings Cross to the Arena will take 1 hour 10 minutes.
Getting to O2 Arena by Taxi
- There are taxi or minicabs that go from the Kings Cross station, to the North Greenwich station.
- The time for this will be 30 to 45 minutes, depending on the traffic.