Pasta is a much-loved meal in almost every household, and it can be made with a different recipes. Pasta is normally cooked when placed in boiling water. But there is another method to cook your pasta, which most people are unaware of, and that is cooking pasta in a crock pot.
Crock pots are much easier to use as they don’t require supervision. You can do other tasks instead of looming over it and constantly checking if the pasta is tendered. You just have to add the sauce to the crock pot with your pasta, and your dish will be ready.
Here is a simple way to follow to cook your pasta in a crock pot:
- Crock pot
- 8 oz. uncooked pasta
- Frying pan
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb. ground beef
- Parmesan or cheddar cheese
- Set the heat level to high on your crock pot and let it preheat.
- In the frying pan, pour some oil and fry the ground beef in it. Cook till it changes from pink to brown. Drain the excess fat from the pan.
- Add the ground beef to the crock pot and pour over the jar of spaghetti sauce over it.
- Add the uncooked pasta over it, and mix all three ingredients. Leave it to cook for an hour on high.
- Remove the pasta from the crock pot and into a plate. Sprinkle with cheese of your choice.