Your face shows your age and therefore, requires the most care throughout your life to look young and feel good. But with time, the skin on our face begins to loose its elasticity and stretch, and gradually, begins sagging. To reverse these effects, try these home remedies to make the face skintight:
- Apply egg white to the face. You can add the egg white simply to your face as a mask. Once it dries, wash it off. This is the simplest homemade mask and works wonders.
- Mix 1 eggs white with flour, glycerin and honey. Apply this mixture to your face and let it dry. Wash off with lukewarm water then.
- Make a cucumber mask by mixing 2 tablespoons of cucumber juice in one eggs white and a few drops of lemon juice. Apply this to your face and neck and leave for 15 minutes. Wash off with warm water.
- Vitamin E is also an essential antioxidant needed by the skin to fight damage. Vitamin E can be mixed in shea butter to tighten the skin.
- Fuller’s earth mixed in full cream milk is a cleansing and skin tightening mask like no other. Make a paste by mixing the two ingredients and apply on the face, leaving it to dry. Wash off with warm water.
- Apple cider vinegar is another holy grail to anti-aging. Mix ¼ cup apple cider vinegar with ½ a cup of water. Apply the solution to your face with a cotton ball.
- Apply rosewater overnight to your face to combat anti-aging and skin sagging.