The taper fade haircut has become very popular amongst men. Mastering the taper cut requires precision and practice, and with these steps, you can easily get a hold on it. You will first need a good set of clippers for it, with adjustable blades and a high-speed motor.
Things needed for the cut:
- Cutting comb
- Hair clipper
How to do the cut:
- Trim the top of the hair with the scissors and cutting comb.
- Start at the baseline of the hair, right where the blending will begin. A blowout fade begins right where the hairline will start.
- Set the blade length on the clippers according to the trim level needed.
- Cut up the hair at the back of the head and the sides.
- Once the fade line is established, adjust the clippers again, and cut upwards. The more you go up, the more the clips will be changed as the hair length increase at each level.