Norton Internet Security is one of the most popular and reliable internet security program which helps in removing viruses from your computer. It also keeps your system safe from any hacking programs as well as spyware. However, if you have already installed it in your system, yet you are facing different issues like the program getting stopped for no reason and crashing while running, it means that your Norton internet security program is corrupt.
For making sure that your program starts working properly, you need to reinstall it properly. First you will have to uninstall the software however.
- Click on the “Start” menu.
- Click on “Control Panel.”
- Select the “Add or Remove Programs” option.
- Scroll down to “Norton Internet Security.”
- Click on “Remove.”
- A dialogue box for uninstalling the program will open. Completely uninstall the program by clicking on “Next.”
Now that you are done with uninstalling the program, you can now reinstall it easily.
- Simply insert the Norton Antivirus CD in the DVD ROM.
- The installation window will pop open. Click on it to install the program.
- Once the installation is done, you will be asked to restart your computer.
- Your product is installed.
In case you have purchased the software online, browse to the Norton Symentac Store Order Purchase and enter your product number and the password selected by you. Click on “Start Download” to install the program.
You can now easily use this amazing software for making sure that your system is secured.