Tattoo removal sounds like a great idea. But it could involve a lot of pain and cost. Here we will tell you easy way to remove your tattoo at home without any of the mentioned issues.
This procedure involves physically scrubbing off the tattoo from your skin using abrasive pad that has to be soaked in salt.
The concept is to use an abrasive salt scrub to gradually scrap away the upper layer of your skin until the area where the tattoo ink lies, is reached.
Here is how its done:
- Get the area ready for procedure by shaving off any hair (if there are any present e.e chest area etc ). Removing hair can cause less pain during the procedure. In case the tattoo is on an area where there is no hair (like biceps etc) you are good to go anyway.
- Make sure to wash the area first with any antiseptic or anti bacterial to avoid infections.
- Take a sponge and dip it into water and and then wring the access water, making sure that the sponge is still wet.
- Roll the moist sponge through some salt until it seems to be not dissolving any more of it. Make sure its all covered with salt all over by the end of it.
- Start scrubbing the tattoo for 30 minutes or more until the tattoo skin starts becoming red. You will naturally start feeling the burning sensation as well since the skin will start peeling.
- Let the area dry and once its done put some antibiotic cream to prevent any infections and cover the area with bandage.
- Remove the bandage in 3 days to see if there is any infection. In case of any please consult your nearest physician.
Another procedure involves Lemon juice which is also said to be one of the best remedies for removal of a tattoo.. It is effective for removal small and light tattoos.
follow the following steps to remove your tattoo with lemon:
- Cut a lemon and then squeeze its juice out .
- Put 100g of salt in the juice and stir until dissolved.
- Dab the solution on a cotton bud and start rubbing it on the tattooed area for 30 mins.
- In the end rinse the tattoo area with warm water
- Repeat as required to desired results.