Recreational vehicles, or RVs, are popular vehicles for adventure and vacation lovers. You can luxuriously travel and stay in it wherever you head out to. But there are times when RVs have to be sold for certain reasons. Selling them on Craigslist is quite common these days, as it is a simple means to advertise products for sale on it.
Craigslist is an online community where various commodities and services are sold from anyone around the world. These include properties, jobs, and even cars. If you have anything to sell, post a free advertisement of it on Craigslist. Its just that easy!
So if you have an RV to sell, post its ad on Craigslist to find a buyer for it. Here is what you will do:
How to Post your Ad and Find Buyers
- Go to Craigslist.
- Click on “Post to Classifieds.”
- Now select “For Sale/Wanted.”
- Here, you will select the “Recreational Vehicles” link.
- You will then have to choose your geographical location in the list.
- And then fill out the required fields for descriptions.
- Be informative and accurate in your description. Make colorful statements about it, like the model year, make, yearly usage, and any problems in it. Do not exaggerate about the RV. Also, set a fair price so that buyers are attracted to your offer.
- Buyers will contact you via the email you provide in the description. It may take a few days before you start getting mails from them. If it takes more than 2 weeks, then repost your ad. This will keep your ad on the top of the list. Buyers will negotiate your set price, so keep in mind your value and refuse offers that don’t match your price nicely.