Pimples anywhere on the face or body are a complete no-no for everyone. Since you can hide a blemish on the face with makeup, the acne that forms on a back is a bigger problem. Acne on the back, or Bacne (Back Acne), is a mix of the pimples and acne formed over a back of a person, and it is very common in teenagers till they turn 30. Bacne forms in people living in humid and hot weathers mostly, and is mainly caused due to hormonal reasons. Remember, that oil glands just don’t exist on the face, but instead, they exist on the back shoulders and buttocks primarily in the human body. With oil and sweat, acne and pimples form over these regions.
To rescue you from your worries, we have lined up the best ways to get rid of acne forming on your back, and giving you a clean flawless body for the summers ahead.
- During the hot season, avoid wearing tight or fitted clothing.
- Stay clean by taking showers twice a day at least. Use a good skin care body wash when bathing.
- Wash your clothes with a good detergent and wear clean clothes.
- Apply an acne cream over your back. You can use the same cream you use on your fac.
- Do not wear backpacks during the summer.
- Drink a lot of water to get rid of acne.
- Eat a healthy diet rich in fruits and vegetables.
- Use anti-bacterial soaps over your skin.
- Spray some apple cider vinegar over your back mixed in the same amount of water. Leave it for 10 minutes and then wash off.
- Exfoliate the skin lightly once a week to get rid of dead skin cells and clogged pores.
- Take a dip in a tub filled with lukewarm water and 2 cups of sea salt.
- Visit your dermatologist to suggest good medicated creams for your problem.