The horrible feeling of waking up to a red scar on your face is the worst nightmare. If you have a big date or an important event to go to the next day, have no fear! You can easily get the nasty spots off your face overnight if you follow these steps:
- Wash your face with a cleanser, and then pat dry.
- Apply a moisturizer after toning your skin.
- Dab a dot of toothpaste on the pimple. You can even try calamine solution, or a mashed aspirin and water mixture on it.
- Let the toothpaste remain on the pimple overnight. Cover it with a small bandage to let it remain covered throughout the night.
- Rinse the toothpaste off in the morning with cool water.
- Apply an ice cube on the pimple for a few minutes if there is a slight swelling.
- Apply eye drops on the redness to remove any sign of redness around the area.
You can also use a mixture of fresh tomato pulp and honey instead of tooth paste and do the follow the same procedure as mentioned above, for astonishing results.