Tunisia is an excellent tourist destination as the beautiful African country has much to offer its visitor. This includes white sandy beaches, massive deserts, exquisite dining, recreational amusements, and a rich historical culture that is 3000 years old. Tunisia has a UNESCO World Heritage site which is famous around the world and attracts throngs of travelers into the wonderful country. The lively nightlife and the diverse shopping with native commodities, people from all places have a wonderful vacation in Tunisia.
If you are from London and want to visit Tunisia, follow these steps to get a tourist visit visa:
- If you are a British citizen and reside in UK, you do not need a Tunisian tourist visa if your stay is for less than 90 days. But your passport must have a validity of at least 6 months, and should have blank visa pages for stamps and the immigration process.
- However, if you are staying for more than 90 days in Tunisia, you will have to contact the Tunisian Embassy in UK for applying for visit visa.
- If you are residing in UK and are a citizen of Algeria, Argentina, Antigua and Barbuda, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Barbados, Belize, Bosnia, Bermuda, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Chile, Cote d’Ivoire, Denmark, Dominica, Fiji, Falkland Island, Finland, France, Germany, Gambia, Gibraltar, Greece, Guinea, Gilbert Islands, Hungary, Hong Kong, Iceland, Italy, Ireland, Japan, Kiribati, Kuwait, South Korea, Libya, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mali, Macedonia, Malta, Mauritius, Mauritania, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Montserrat, Netherlands, Norway, Niger, Oman, Portugal, Poland, Qatar, Romania, St. Kitts, Saint Helena, St. Lucia, San Marino, St. Vincent, Seychelles, Saudia Arabia, Slovenia, Spain, Solomon Islands, Sweden, Serbia, Senegal, Switzerland, Turkey, UAE, USA, and Vatican City, you will not need a visa for Tunisia if your stay is up to a period of 90 days.
- If you are from one of the country’s mentioned above residing in UK and wish to stay longer than 90 days in Tunisia, You will have to contact the Tunisian Embassy for visa purposes.
- If you are a citizen of any other country not mentioned in the above names, you have to get a visit visa for Tunisia. To apply for the visa, you will contact the embassy of Tunisia based in UK, where you will need these documents: 6 month valid passport with blank pages, 2 passport size photographs, and postal order for visa fee.
- Furthermore, you will need to visit the embassy personally to apply for the visa. You will first make an appointment at the embassy by calling them. The process for application will take up to 20 days. When the processing is complete, you will be asked to collect the passport form the Tunisian embassy.