Flabby arms can be the worst nightmare for many women. It’s quite common to have excess fat on your arms. The fat stored on the arms is usually in the backside, where the triceps are. Removing that flab and toning the arms requires self-determination and a little effort. All you have to do is exercise and eat right.
Here are some ways to get rid of arm fat:
- Perform aerobic workouts 3 times a week. A minimum of 300 minutes or more should be performed during the week to burn the fat on the arms.
- Brisk walks, jogging, and elliptical training are best forms of exercises to lose weight and get rid of flabby arms. Perform any workout for 30 to 60 minutes a day.
- Weight lifting is very helpful and toning the arms, especially the triceps. You should perform weight lifting on the days you aren’t doing cardio exercises.
- Go on a diet plan to help reduce weight. Quit sodas, cakes, fried foods, sugary items, and fat dairy products.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. Water aids in letting the body function efficiently.