Gas in an individuals intestines can lead to abdominal bloating, which is a very uncomfortable situation. Not only does it make the stomach appear swollen, it also makes the person have cramps and unease in their stomach, making it difficult to sit or walk. It leads to pain in the lower back and diarrhea. Bloating also includes constipation and belching. The main reasons behind bloating are anxiety, smoking, overeating, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), premenstrual syndrome (PMS), indigestion, menopause, trapped air, peptic ulcers, anorexia, and water retention. The best way to get rid of bloating is through bowel movement and the encouragement of passing gas.
Bloating is the feeling of the stomach being swelled or being full. Sometimes this bloating causes sharp pain or the feeling of cramps which causes much discomfort to the sufferer. Three causes of bloating are constipation, water retention or gas. Stomach bloating will not only make you look bad, it will make you very uncomfortable even if you are at home.
If you feel like you have too much gas trapped in your intestinal tracts or have a basketball inside your abdomen, you need to learn how to get rid of a bloated stomach instantly. Here are a few remedies to get rid of bloating effortlessly, and effectively and make you feel lighter immediately. In case the feeling persists, you should consult a doctor.
- Drink lots of water. If the bloating is due to water retention, having enough water can help overcome it. Drinking caffeine will also help in removing abdomen bloating. Liquids with low sugar content will remove the bloating fast.
- Lemon water also helps to remove bloating. Simply add lemon juice in water and sip it. The acidity helps get rid of the bloating instantly.
- Have some ginger tea to feel relaxed and feel less bloat in the abdomen. The ginger soothes the intestines by releasing gas trapped within.
- Avoid sugary, sweetened and carbonated beverages when bloated. Stop chewing on gum. You should also avoid green vegetables that produce gas, beans, chickpeas, and lactose products. Avoid foods with sodium as well.
- Changes in lifestyle can make big difference. Limit smoking and alcohol. Add more fibers and vegetable to your diet. Consume more quinoa to remove stomach bloating instantly.
- Exercising and moving around also helps speed up the metabolism and deflates the bloating. Do at least 30 minutes of workout daily to stay bloat-free.
- Consume yogurt as the bacteria in it reduces bloating in the abdomen. Take almonds as a snack and nip on some every few minutes. Salmon can also aid in removing the stomach bloat.
- Chew on a few seeds throughout the day to relive stomach cramps and bloating. Remember to eat slowly and breathing less during the meals to avoid air intake.
- Steam, bake, or simply broil some pumpkin and have it as a side meal to avoid bloating. You should also eat watermelons when bloated to relieve the abdomen discomfort.
- Make a peppermint tea by adding a few leaves in boiling water for 10 minutes. Drink two or three cups a day for bloating to be removed instantly.
Related Source: How To Get Rid Of Stomach Bloating Naturally.
Has this article helped you? Did you find what you were looking for? Leave your thoughts and comments below to tell us about it. If you want to Learn How To do anything specifically, let us know and we will write on the subject to guide you. Our website is designed to teach our readers about all the basics of life and answer the questions on solving problems we get tangled in at home. So get in touch with us and share your thoughts and ideas in the comment box below!