Are you a teacher? Do you have to produce a play in the school but you don’t have a good budget? Now, you don’t have to worry about anything at all. You can still produce an awesome play and make your stage pops out of cardboard.
Things You Need
- Duct tape
- Acrylic paint
- Utility knife
- Paint brushes
The Actual Process
- Once you have decided which pops you have decided to use for your play, go to the internet for inspiration of making the props.
- You can use these photos for drawing the props.
- Draw the object on a paper according to the needed size.
- You can also draw the object directly on the cardboard as well.
- Paste the cardboard on a wall with a duct tape. This will help you in deciding whether the size you have drawn is good or not.
- Now take off the cardboard, and cut out the prop neatly.
- You can highlight the lines with a thick black marker.
- You can now paint inside the prop with the help of acrylic paints. You can use other paints as well, but acrylic paints tend to dry up quickly.
- You can repeat the same process with the rest of the cardboard until all your props are ready.