Blackheads in the ear can make you look unclean and they can actually turn into painful pimples later. Here are some ways you can remove them for this awkward place!
- Keep your ears clean. Wash your ears gently but thoroughly during each bath, and dry them with a soft washcloth. Use cotton swabs to remove oil and wax every alternate day.
- With a gentle exfoliant, remove the dead skin cells. For natural exfolaints, try salicylic acid. Apply it to a cotton swab and apply it to the ear.
- You can also soak a washcloth in warm water for a few minutes and place on the blackhead in the ear. This may open up the pore and draw out the dirt blocked within it.
- With a blackhead extractor tool, ask a friend with a stable hand to remove the blackhead.
- Use glycolic acid to remove ear blackheads. Clean the ear with a washcloth drenched in warm water. Apply glycolic acid on a cotton ball or swab and touch it over the blackhead. Leave it for a few seconds, and then soak a clean cotton ball in cool water and clean the ear. Dry it and see a blackhead-free ear!