Snap-on tools are produced by Snap-On incorporated since 1920. There are various tools, kits, hand and power tools offered by the company. Although the tools provided by Snap-On are highly reliable, and they work well, most require replacement after a long usage. If one of the tools isn’t working as it used to, you can easily replace is by following these steps:
- Return the Snap-on tool within the first 30 days of purchase. This makes you use the warranty coverage. Your tool will be replaced and you will also be refunded of the purchase price.
- Request the shipping charges to be refunded on the defective tool incase the tool you ordered is incorrect. This too is only for the first 30 days of purchase.
- Call the Snap-On Tool E-business on (877)-762-7664, and discuss the product replacement issues and request for a “Returns Goods Authorization (RGA)” form.
- You can also email Snap-on at firstname.lastname@example.org to request their RGA form to complete your return or replaced tool.
- Once the form is filled, follow the instructions in sending back the replaced tool. It usually takes one day to process the RGA and 7 business day for replacement.