You can easily set up a bar in your kitchen with a few basic cabinets. Kitchen cabinets can be used for storage spaces of kitchen utensils and bring a sleek look to the kitchen. Here is a simple way to create a DIY home bar in your kitchen with the cabinets:
Things you will need
- Floor cabinets
- Counter top laminate
- Copper water lines
- With a measuring tape, measure the kitchen from one wall to the other to get an estimate of the area you should use for the bar.
- Download a configuration on the kitchen bar design. These standard cabinet configurations will guide you on where to set the bar as well.
- Choose a design for the kitchen cabinet home bar. You can use the same cabinets and polish them a bit to make your renewed kitchen look fresh.
- Place the cabinets to the desired height and fix them on boards already attached to the wall with screws. With an electrician. Install an electric outlet on the top of the cabinet.
- Add a counter to the top of the cabinet. There will be plenty of space for the glasses. You can make the glasses hang top down from the cabinet, and install granite stone at the top of the cabinet to give a professionally done bar look!