I believe that there should never be a subscribed and pacific day to give a gift to a loved one. You should celebrate love everyday with the ones you care, and giving a present is a way to show you care about them.
Valentine’s day is a day I believe that should be a day where you don’t have to just rejoice with your lover, but also with your closest family members and friends. Since I was blessed with only one sibling, fortunately a sister, I wanted to make this year’s Valentine’s day special since she recently went through a deplorable divorce. I ended up with a list of great ideas to give her:
- Personalized bar necklaces with a name or phrase engraved on it.
- Personalized flat bangle with a short message engraved on it.
- Personalized handmade name necklace, in gold plating or silver.
- Sister coffee mugs, that say “Best Sister” in a sweet way.
- Sisters pillow, with a personalized message printed on it.
- Red key ring heart.
- A t-shirt or sweatshirt with a personalized message printed on it.
- Box of chocolates.
- A sterling silver or gold plated keepsake heart locket with your and her picture inside.