Eyes are the doors to the inner soul and the most important beauty assets a woman has. The eyes leave lasting impressions on any onlooker, and what accentuates them more are long and thick lashes. Most people are born with short and stubby lashes, but there are plenty of ways to make them thicker and longer.
From natural treatments to makeup tricks, there are several ways to make your lashes long and thick.
- With an eyelash curler, curl your eyelashes to give the appearance of long and thick lashes. You should heat the curler a bit with a hair dryer before curling the lashes, and curl them for a minute.
- Apply mascara that offers lengthening and volume on curled lashes.
- Always use an eyelash comb after applying mascara to de-clog the eyelashes.
- If your lashes are short and light colored, use dark colored mascara to accentuate them. Use a dark pencil eyeliner on the inner rim of the top eyelid.
- Use false eyelashes to increase the appearance of lengthened eyelashes.
- Apply eyelash lengthening and thickening products, like Marini Lash or Latisse.
- Apply almond oil, Coconut oil , olive oil and vitamin serums on the lashes with your fingers every night.
- Use minimum makeup and always take off your makeup at night when applied.
- Take eye liner or pencil and make small dots around the base of eye lashes as shown in the picture below and then apply mascara on top. It gives a very natural effect of thick eye lashes.