No kitchen works without burning something in the process of cooking! You don’t have to wear your rubber gloves and do intense scrubbing if you follow this simple way to clean your burnt and scorched pots:
Things You Will Need:
- Vinegar (1 cup)
- Baking Soda (2 tablespoons)
- Water (1 cup)
- Burnt pot
What to do:
- Fill the bottom of the burnt pot with water.
- Add the vinegar to the pot.
- Boil this entire pot, and as the liquid comes to boil. The pot will loosen the burnt layer a bit this way.
- Remove the pot from the heat and immediately add the baking soda.
- Pour out the contents.
- If the pot still has a few stubborn stains left, use the scourer on it by applying a mixture of baking soda and water to it.
Ta-Da! You have a clean and as-good-as-new pot right there!