Mastering the skill of graffiti lettering can be a fun way into a work art. You can draw word pictures and messages with it. Learning this form of art requires small steps – begin with the letters of your name, and then move onto short messages. Letter the angles and curves to flow together and overlap them to make your writing a winner.
Here are the steps to writing graffiti letters:
- Write the letters in pencil as a sketch.
- Now add the lines for the graffiti designs over the letters. The designs are connected and intersect one another.
- Fill in with the basic colors you want.
- Add darker hues and tones to the writing.
- Add further detail on the graffiti.