If you own a pool table at home, you will need the right tools and tips on maintaining it to keep it clean. Chalk buildup on pool balls is very common, and that leads to an affected play. Here is a look on how you can clean these at home:
- Fill a bucket with water.
- Add detergent to the water. Add 1 packet to 4 gallons of water.
- Soak the balls in the water for 5 minutes.
- Take out each ball and sprinkle detergent over each one individually. Now polish one by one with a towel.
- Dry each ball with a dry towel.