Filing your tax online or e-filing your income tax is a simple method and it is becoming very popular among taxpayers. It is very user-friendly, and can be easily followed this way:
- You will need CRA-certified tax preparation software or a web application.
- Gather all you income tax information, including all receipts and slips.
- Check for all the benefits or credits that you can obtain, like child and family benefits.
- File for your return with a certified tax software.
- Send your return from the certified tax software.
- Make the payment or simply receive your tax refund.