Online shopping has become a fast and alluring trend for many shopaholics. However, usually a purchase may not be exactly what you ordered. This happens commonly in clothing items as you don’t get a chance to try it when you order the item online! The good news is, those items may be returned, but there are return policies of every store. These policies vary from store to store.
Here is a look on how you can return your online purchase to its online store:
- Visit the online store’s website you made the purchase from.
- Read their return policies, and if your product fits the criteria of their policies, you wont have a problem in returning it.
- Print the return shipping label from their website.
- Contact the customer service on the website through a phone call or email to get instructions on how to return the product.
- Send back the item to the address the service provides you with.