How to Upgrade to Yahoo Mail Plus
LAS VEGAS, NV - JANUARY 07: A Yahoo! logo is shown on a screen during a keynote address by Yahoo! President and CEO Marissa Mayer at the 2014 International CES at The Las Vegas Hotel & Casino on January 7, 2014 in Las Vegas, Nevada. CES, the world's largest annual consumer technology trade show, runs through January 10 and is expected to feature 3,200 exhibitors showing off their latest products and services to about 150,000 attendees. (Photo by Ethan Miller/Getty Images)
If you already have a Yahoo Mail account then upgrading to Yahoo Mail Plus is quite easy.
- Go to yahoo.com and sign in to your email account.
- Once you are logged in click on the Help tab on the right hand corner of your email.
- Select Yahoo Mail Plus and click on it.
- A form will open which will require your credit card information.
- Enter that info, click on the Pay fee option and your Yahoo Mail Plus account is all set.