Darts have turned into a fun sport for people of all ages, as it is a safe and simple game to play with friends and family. The best feature about this activity is that it does not require much space, and it does not it make any mess. You simply need a board and darts to play the game!
The dart board does need to be hanged from a wall if played indoors, but it can also be placed outside with the help of a board stand. You can easily construct a stand and place it in your backyard for your dart board and practice outdoor and have fun with your loved ones.
Here is the guide to a DIY dartboard stand formation:
Things you will need
- Wooden plank
- Wooden strips
- Gather all the materials you need.
- Take the large wooden plank and place it as the backboard to the dartboard.
- Attach two legs to the backboard at the bottom. You can add three legs if the board is too big. Position the strip to make a stand upright for the board.
- You can place buckets filled with cement or soil under each leg to keep it from falling over. Or you can dig it in the yard.
- Once the board and stand are stable, you can paint the stand if you desire, and then attach the dartboard to the back board.