Burlap is the newest trend in wreath decorations. It’s unique and stylish in any home. But it’s best part is, it is customizable, and so easy to make yourself! All you need are a few materials to buy, and 10 minutes of your spare time to set one up!
Here is how you can make a burlap wreath yourself:
Things you will need
- 12-inch wire-based wreath frame
- 2 yards of burlap ribbon
- Floral wire
- Place an end of the burlap ribbon to the innermost part of the wreath frame. Secure it with the help of the wire.
- Push 3-inches of the ribbon up, going through the innermost part of the wreath.
- Pull the ribbon up now through the remaining two wreath frames’ openings.
- Turn the wreath frame around and make 3 twists in the ribbon. Now push the burlap up, going right through the innermost section of the frame.
- Repeate the steps 2 and 4 for the other remaining openings of the wreath frame.
- Cut the excess ribbon and secure the end of it to the wreath frame with the wire.
- You can decorate the wreath with flowers, bows, or ribbons