While the name may sound quite weird, yet kids and grownups love mud pie with gummy worms. Kids especially love making an eating it during long summer breaks. The best thing is that you don’t require any actual cooking for making this pie as well.
A 4 oz package of Chocolate Instant Pudding
A 15 oz package of Oreo or any other chocolate sandwich cookies
24 Gummy Worms
2 cups Cold Milk
8 oz Cool Whip
- Since it’s a Mud Pie, you have to start by making the mud or the dirt. Simply put all your cookies in a food processor to crush them. Alternately, you can also put the cookies in a Ziploc bag and crush them with the help of a rolling pin.
- Now it’s time to make the pudding. Take a large bowl and throw in the instant pudding mixture into it. Now start pouring in the milk by whisking the pudding continuously so that no lumps are formed.
- Let the prepared pudding set for 5 minutes.
- Add in the crushed biscuits into the pudding followed by the cool whip. Remember to set some crushed biscuits aside as well.
- Mi them properly.
- The mixture can be easily divided into 8 cups.
- Put the gummy worms on the top followed by the remaining crushed biscuits.
- Your Mud Pie with Gummy Worms is ready.