You can make music fun at home with the kids by simply following this guide on ‘how to make music with water glasses’:
Things you will need
- 8 identical water glasses
- 1 plastic spoon
- Pitcher of water
- Measuring cup
- Arrange all the glasses in a line.
- Fill the glasses up with water in increments, like start with 1/8 cup of water for the first, and then fill each succeeding this glass. Make the next 1/8-cup more than the previous.
- With the help of your spoon, begin taping each glass to draw out music from the glasses. You can create harmony by hitting a glass twice.
- You can wet your index fingers then and rub around the rim of the glass. A humming sound is produced.