The prominent cross in Christianity symbolizes the crucifixion of Jesus Christ by the Romans. If you intend to make a cross for personal preferences, it is not very complicated and a simple DIY task that can be accomplished within a few minutes.
Here is what you will need to do:
Things you will need
- Lumber wood, 2 pieces
- Rope or wood glue
- Cut the lumber into two pieces with the saw. Make sure they are flat and consistent. You can use rounded wood too if you prefer.
- Make one shorter than the other with the saw.
- Bind the two wood pieces together with a rope (or glue) to form the cross.
- Nail the cross with the hammer to make it joint firmly.
- If you prefer, apply wood polish over it to make the cross look professionally done.