Any cake baked in a tube pan can turn out to be a disaster if the cake doesn’t come out of it! Tuba pans usually get cakes clung to them, but there is a way to ensure the cake releases from the pan perfectly.
Here is what you have to do:
- Set the pan on a parchment paper, and trace the bottom with a pencil.
- Cut the traced outline with the scissors now.
- Place the paper cutout at the bottom of the tube pan.
- Now grease the pan and sprinkle flour on it.
- Pour the cakes batter in the pan.
- When the cake has been baked, remove it and set it aside to cool.
- Put the cake plate at the top of the pan.
- With the help of potholders, hold the cake plate in one hand and slowly turn the cake upside down on the plate with the other hand.
- Let the cake cool and then remove the parchment paper.